Saturday, February 24, 2024

The Quilt Room Secret

 

BookThe Quilt Room Secret

Author:  Lisa Jones Baker

Publisher:  Baker

   249 pages, paperback.


An independent-thinking Amish woman, Trini, owned her own home and a store. She secretly plans to leave the community. There is an Amish gentleman who wants to marry her.  The story shares the details of the homes, friends, neighbors, and family involved in the main character's life. I had a difficult time connecting with the story for the first few chapters. But as I continued to read, the plot started to interest me.  

While I did not like reading about Trini's independent ways, or the constant references to memories, I appreciated how the story ended.

*Disclaimer: "I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review."

 


No comments: