Monday, May 15, 2017

What Does Your Home Say About You?


I saw a great quote at a "Sword of the Lord" ministry page.  Here it is:

- - - - - - -

G. Campbell Morgan said: 'My father came into my house soon after I was married and looked around into every room, and then he said to me, 'Yes, it is very nice, but nobody will know, walking through here, whether you belong to God or the Devil.' I went through and looked at the rooms again, and I thought: 'He is right.' So we made up our minds straightway that there should be no room in our house, henceforth, that had not some message, by picture or wall text, for every corner should tell that we serve the King."


- - - - - - - -

I love this!  We ought to have beautiful, cheerful things in our home that show we belong to the Lord.  What does your home say about you?


No comments: